The advent of the digital revolution has taken communication into analtered shape and form. People are now interacting more on their highly digitalized gadgets instead of each other. It is not going to be unusual if the next generation will lose the art of communicating physically. That is why it is best at this time to promote physical communication by watching movies that relates to this and let the present generation learn the ways of improving communication skills. Individuals who watch movies online most of the time get so much lessons from what they watch on megasharesc.com.
What are some means of physical communication?
Physical communication has been an integral part of our daily life. Decades ago we can still see children trying to ask their parents for something by physically talking to their parents. Two-way communication was then so open with both verbal and non-verbal methods incorporated to make each of us understand what the other is implying. If a child wants something, the child will go to her parents and sit with them and softly tell them what she wants. Parents would normally hold the child and explain things. With both the verbal and non-verbal method it was easier for a child to accept if she cannot be given since the child understands that if the parent has the means, then they will give it to her.
What can movie watching do to improve communication skills?
There are many movies that promote communication skills and here are some:
- Nell in 1994 – Where empathy is promoted to the young woman with speech impairment. This clearly shows that disability is just a state of the mind.
- Finding Dory in 2016- communicating even though the character is vulnerable for being lost and how the joy of be reunited was portrayed.
- The Terminal in 2004 clearly shows that language barrier is no match to the universal language called love.
- The Lake House in 2006 – highlights the importance of a simple yet effective way of communication.
- My sister’s keeper –tells about the struggle to stand up for what we believe in.
- Lord of War – shows how one should remain calm even when confronted or even with high stakes as long as you know who you are as a persona and where you stand.
Let’s communicate physically since this form takes into account even the non-verbal aspects of communication.